Get insights and answers to your organizational issues through organizational constellations.
Problems usually have deeper root causes and traditional “solutions” are then often nothing more than symptom relief. CoCoReCo looks at an organization from a systemic perspective. We consider an organization as a living system.
Common symptoms in organizations:
- Changes succeed moderately, they cost a lot of energy and power
- There are conflicts between departments and/or employees
- The authority of management is undermined
- Set goals are not achieved
- The financial position is getting worse
- Relations with customers and suppliers are difficult
- Absenteeism is high
- There is still a lot of untapped potential, employee commitment and motivation is low
- Attracting and retaining people is difficult
- Employee turnover is high
- There is a real gossip and/or “please” culture
- Teams do not function efficiently
- We may not shine as an organization/team
Organizational constellations can be done with table constellations, constellations with own employees, constellations with externals or between horses.